Hi baby! I bet you're here for some awesome DDlg activities.
Well, I've got some super duper fun stuff for you. This massive list has 51 of my absolute favorite littlespace ideas.
(What is little space? It's another name for a little's headspace or state of mind, where they take on a child-like mentality.)
Here's the thing:
Not every little has a Caregiver...or even wants a Caregiver!
But that doesn't make them any less little, or have any less desire for some ridiculously fun littlespace time.
That's what this is geared towards:
Ideas for littles without Daddies or Mommies!
It's no fun to think about all the little things you could do in a CGl relationship.
For that reason, this list focuses on things you can do in little space all by your little teeny tiny self...even if you're an adult baby!
So, get ready for some extra awesomeness, in terms of DDlg activities!
Please take anything from here, run with it...and report back with how much fun you had!
Download your own copy now!
The Best Littlespace Ideas & DDlg Activities for *Any* Little!
- Reading a book
- Looking up ridiculous Dad jokes
- Working on an activity book
- Doing a craft of some sort
- Glitter. That's it.
- Make a bead bracelet--make them for other people, if I'm really feeling it!
- Dancing around to my favorite song
- Making up an actual dance routine
- Pretending I'm a ballerina & doing pirouettes, arabesques, and other pretty dance moves
- Setting up my own obstacle course
- Hula hooping
- Busting out the skip-it
- Setting up a giant hopscotch
- Drawing everywhere with sidewalk chalk
- Going climb a tree
- Swinging on a swing
- Singing along to my favorite songs
- Playing dress up & take pics of myself
- Practicing my self-ties, for shibari
- Watching a movie or show
- Talking to my puppy or stuffies
- Going to a thrift store and find new toys
- Baking something yummy
- Making my favorite little meals & use my little plates and cutlery
- Recording silly videos of me making up commercials
- Coming up with a play & having my stuffies perform
- Creating things with play doh
- Practicing gymnastics
- Setting up a blanket fort
- Planning a whole movie night, with popcorn, snacks, and drinks
- Taking myself out to eat & ask for the kids menu to color--it's way more common than you'd think
- Playing my favorite games (apps or video games)
- Putting my hair in pigtails or braids
- Choosing one of my favorite little outfits, making it adult-y & going out to do something
- Wearing a ginormous hair bow
- Rocking a pair of kitten ears or Mickey ears--sometimes even in public!
- Playing with some good ol' wooden blocks
- Browsing my favorite little shops & adding to my wish list
- Searching for new impact toys
- Taking DDlg quizzes
- Heading to the library and checking out some new books, movies, or magazines
- Coming up with new costume ideas...not just for Halloween
- Tie dying things--when I can go outside and not be too messy
- Putting stickers on things
- Making mug cakes or unbaked cookie dough
- Practicing makeup looks
- Riding my bike or longboard somewhere
- Changing my dolls' clothing
- Drinking chocolate milk from my sippie
Hopefully you've found some new ideas. If you have a favorite DDlg activities that weren't mentioned on the list, please feel free to share it below!